Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Paranormal Activity

I am so pleased to see a horror film that has been made after the year 2000 that actually genuinely scared me. This movie was made for only $35, 000 and has already grossed over $8, 000, 000. It has done very well considering it was released in around 10 cities on the first weekend it came out a few weeks ago. Ever since I saw the trailer on TV, I have been wishing it would come to Mission, knowing the day would never come. I was ecstatic when I first heard the news last Thursday. The film is about a couple who document their lives due to the girlfriend Katie's paranormal experiences throughout her entire life. As the film progresses, so does the paranormal activity in her house, which is terrifying to see on screen, especially the scenes at night.

This movie is now up in my list of scariest movies, along with The Shining and The Evil Dead. I am still scared at night ever since Monday when I saw it.

Rating: 8.9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment